The city boasts a host of specific conferencing venues, including Aspire, Weetwood Hall Conference Centre and Howard Assembly Rooms, all of which offer an array of conferencing spaces and break out spaces which can be tailored to suit you.
- Capacity of 1600 at Elland Road
- ‘Green Meetings’ available at Weetwood Hall and other city venues. Minimising meetings environmental impact
- The Leeds Club – set in a beautiful grade 2 listed building, formerly a private members club for other 150 years
- Royal Armouries - Set in a stunning £350 million waterfront development offering theatre capacity of up to 1250
- Banqueting space for up to 500 at the Queens Hotel – located directly next door to Leeds Train Station
- Award-winning eco-friendly building at Northern Ballet offering a unique and inspiring conference venue