Leeds has a wealth of city centre, as well as country house hotels, offering extensive conferencing facilities and residential accommodation for delegates if required. City centre hotels include DoubleTree by Hilton, The Met, Leeds Marriot and The Queens Hotel. Country house hotels with conferencing facilities include Weetwood Hall, Wood Hall Hotel and Spa and The Craiglands.
- City wide bedstock of 10,911
- Located within easy walking distance of major conference venues
- Negotiated discount rates available for conference delegates
- Luxury boutique accommodation available for VIP guests
- Variety of options to suit every taste and budget
- A mixture of properties – Modern and sleek such as DoubleTree or the historic and independent Quebecs (original stained glass windows and 1800 architecture)