Leeds has an abundance of exciting visitor attractions and with the help of our planning team, you can make one of these inspiring attractions your conference venue. In Leeds you can host a dinner at first direct Arena, a drinks reception among the armour of the Royal Armouries and an exhibition overlooking the pitch at Elland Road, home of Leeds United.
- The Royal Armouries, sister museum to the Tower of London, is home to Henry VIII’s original armour, the largest collection of arms, armour and artillery in the UK, all alongside exceptional conferencing facilities. With exhibition space for over 1,200 and numerous breakout options, the Armouries offers the perfect combination of intrigue to create an exciting conference
- Leeds Art Gallery, located in the heart of the city centre, is renowned for its extensive permanent art collection, as well as touring exhibitions, makes for an inspiring conference venue with an abundance of space
- Elland Road, home to Leeds United offers flexible conferencing options overlooking the perfectly manicured pitch. Able to host up to 1,600 and can accommodate exhibitions, receptions and theatre events, with over 50 flexible spaces to make your own
- Harewood House is one of the UK’s ten treasure houses and is located just 7 miles from the centre of Leeds. This historic house is not only a much-loved visitor attraction, but is also an exciting conferencing venue, with a number of options across the Harewood Estate to deliver an engaging conference in an exceptional venue for your delegates
- Northern Ballet is a landmark centre for dance offering the opportunity for your programme to incorporate performances from Northern Ballet as part of your programme of events, making the most of the theatre and boardroom with adjoining terrace, as well as Europe’s largest dance studio.