Kirkstall Forge, Leeds
Commercial Estates Group £400m private sector investment into Kirkstall Forge, Leeds, will transform this 23-hectare former industrial site into a thriving 21st Century Urban Village.
Located on the A65, Kirkstall Forge is four miles from Leeds city centre and eight miles from Bradford city centre. In addition to its strong road links, the site will be serviced by its own railway station, accessible by a new bridge over the River Aire. This offers a direct train into Leeds in just six minutes and was completed in 2016.
Planning permission was secured in April 2014 and work commenced in October. Over the next decade, it will become home to a thriving mixed community of more than 1,000 new family homes, 420,000 sq ft of office space, shops, restaurants, school, gym, crèche and other leisure facilities.
In 2016 work started on One Kirkstall Forge, 109,000 sq. ft of brand new Grade A office space, following pre-lets to Zenith and CEG 54,000 sq. ft remains available.
- Served by a dedicated railway station providing a direct link to Leeds City Centre (6 minutes) and Bradford Forster Square (15 minutes).
- Unrivalled public transport links.
- Dedicated on site car parking.
- Amenities to include shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Riverside setting situated in mature protected woodlands.
- 300,000 sq ft of Grade A offices delivered over three buildings.
- Target EPC A and BREEAM excellent rating
- Efficient floor plates of 20,000 sq ft that can be split to accommodate maximum occupier flexibility
- Impressive entrance and reception with ability to offer occupiers their own ground floor reception
- 24-hour site security
- Long term landlord committed to maintaining the quality of the wider development
Contact us for more information about Kirkstall Forge