Pinnacle offers flexible, open plan office floor plates with breathtaking panoramic views across the city skyline of Leeds. There is currently the opportunity to occupy multiple, consecutive floors of 5,100 sq ft, up to 25,000 sq ft. and 40,800 sq. ft. available in total.
Prominently located at the heart of Leeds city centre, Pinnacle is a landmark office building with easy access to all local amenities. From sophisticated client entertaining to lunchtime retail therapy, this thriving city has endless appeal and Pinnacle places your business right at the heart of it all. Located in Leeds CBD on Albion Street, Pinnacle is well served by accessible public transport, with Leeds city station just a few minutes’ walk away and numerous bus routes running along The Headrow and Park Row.
The office building has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment. A superior working environment has been created where occupiers will benefit from high quality accommodation whilst enjoying an abundance of natural light and the best office views in the city. There is currently the opportunity to occupy multiple, consecutive floors of 5,100 sq ft, up to 25,000 sq ft.
- Landmark status
- Exceptional location - CBD, retail & leisure, public transport
- Dedicated on site facilities manager
- Basement cycle racks
- Double height feature manned reception with 24 hour access and security
- Stylish refurbished common parts
- Generous & secure basement office parking with lift to all floors
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Flexible & regular open plan floor plates
- Suspended ceilings with a minimum Cat 2 PIR motion sensor lighting
- Contemporary male & female EC's at each level
- Showering facilities
- DDA compliant
- 3 High speed 18 person passenger lifts
- CCTV estate monitoring
- EPC rating D
- Leasehold: £24-25 per sq ft
Contact us for more information about Pinnacle