Sherburn Rail Freight Terminal: Design & Build Opportunities
124 acres in total, with plots upwards of 0.5 acres available on a design and build basis
- 6 miles to Junction 42 of the A1(M)
- 10 miles to Junction 33 of the M62
The site itself lies 2 miles south east of Sherburn in Elmet in close proximity to the Sherburn Industrial Estate which includes occupiers such as Kingspan, Sainsbury’s and Eddie Stobart. Selby is located 8 miles to the east and Leeds is 17 miles to the west.
- Strategic Rail Freight distribution location
- 15 Acres of rail sidings, capable of accepting 775 metre trains
- In excess of 265,000 sq ft of warehouse, workshop and ancillary offices.
- Bulk storage, recycling and a rail transfer station
- IP Based CCTV Security System
The site is a Strategic Rail Freight distribution location, only 0.3 miles from the East Coast mainline with 15 acres of rail sidings capable of accepting 775 metre trains, W10 gauge ready and excellent access to network
On site grid connection and high capacity provides export capabilities for renewable energy creation, onsite connection up to 50 MVA.
The site has Environment Agency discharge consent, suitable for various industrial processing uses. The site benefits from a 600,000 m3 water abstraction licence from onsite boreholes, suitable for various industrial processes and IT uses.
Design and Build
Plots upwards of 0.5 acres are available on a design and build basis, subject to pre-let/pre-sale agreement and planning.
Occupiers on site include Siniat Ltd, DB Schenker, British Gypsum and BPB United Kingdom Limted
Contact us to find out more about Sherburn Rail Freight Terminal.